Medium Duty Cargo Net 2m x 2m - 3 off
Medium duty cargo nets are multi-purpose nets which are suitable for use as a load restraint and containment net for light to medium weight goods. These tough nets are suitable for use within the transport, farming, warehousing, storage and waste management industries. They are also used by many councils and local authorities. Nets are an ideal method of load restraint as they are strong, yet flexible and are able to adapt to the shape of uneven loads.
This net is made from knotless high tenacity polypropylene, finished with a reinforced edge for extra strength and is UV resistant. For load securing applications, the net should cover the load from the front, back and sides to ensure there is adequate protection. Nets are available in standard sizes, or they can be custom made to your requirements.
Medium duty cargo nets can be used for a variety of applications including:
• Light to medium load restraint solution vehicles such as vans, lorries, trucks, trailers, flatbed trailers, motor homes, campervans as well as skips and tippers
• Racking and shelving solution within warehouses to protect stock and other items from falling
• Partition net to section off machinery in warehouses
• Partition net for warehouse spaces
• Ball stop for sports such as cricket or tennis
• Boundary net
• Waste management containment solution