We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy - updated in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) May 2018.
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
• information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time that you first use our site, or when you request further information from us;
• we may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
• We may hold Personal Information that you provide to us. This information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, email address and details of how you use our services together with general information.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for various administrative purposes.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include cookies that enable you to make use of certain services made available by us.
Analytical/performance cookies These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors, and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can delete existing cookies off your hard drive and choose to block new cookies from our site. You can find out how to do this by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, should you choose to block cookies then some features on our site might not work as expected.
Where we store your personal data
All information that you provide to us is stored and backed up on secure servers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to us storing or processing. Any website payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. Where you have chosen a password to enable you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
Your Personal Information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes, including, without limitation:
• processing your orders; administering your account and billing; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities;
• where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, telling you about particular services of ours which we believe may be of interest to you;
• carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control;
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose some basic Personal Information for processing to our employees or to our service providers when fulfilling your order. We will not however share with any third parties for any other reasons.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
If you would like us to tell you what Personal Information we hold about you, please write to: The Data Controller, Nets4You Limited, 34 Liliput Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton, Northants, NN4 7DT, United Kingdom.
We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any Personal Information we may hold about you.
You can also call us on (+44) 01604 761708 to correct or update any inaccurate or incomplete information and to advise us of any preferences you may have concerning how you can be contacted for marketing purposes.