These Extra Heavy Duty Cargo Nets are complete with a 12mm border rope and a 2.5m long tie rope (12mm diameter) at each corner. They are ideal for use in construction, farming, transportation, warehousing, waste management industries.
Made with knotless high tenacity polypropylene with a 100mm mesh and a 5mm twine diameter, these are one of the strongest cargo nets we offer. Additionally, the edges of the net are reinforced for a clean finish and extra strength and finished with 12mm Border Rope. These cargo nets are UV stable, and therefore the quality won’t diminish under the sun’s rays. Intended for high-impact, heavy duty use, these nets are very adaptable, moulding to the shape any object that may be contained within them.
Why Choose Our Extra Heavy Duty Cargo Nets?
- High-quality construction for the most durable finish
- Incredibly versatile for industrial applications
- Weatherproof in both the sun and rain.
Where can I use an Extra Heavy Duty Cargo Net?
- A load control solution for items such as boxes, bricks, crates or pallets
- To create a sports perimeter boundary
- To cover skips, containers, or tippers.
If you can’t see the size, shape or colour you require in our online selection, please give us a call. We are able to provide a variety of bespoke options that may better suit your needs.