From single nets for individuals to large-scale commercial projects, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Nets4You specialises in developing bespoke custom-made solutions which are unique and innovative for a range of different projects. We work closely with our customers to create the most effective and efficient designs to meet the project requirements. From the smallest individual request to large bespoke orders, we take pride in helping each customer to the best of our ability.
We have a vast range of materials at our disposal, including, but not limited to: knotless netting, knotted netting, PVC, canvas, webbing, rope, elasticated netting and material, nylon yarn, polypropylene, polyethylene, bungee cords, and a range of specialist fittings. Our experience allows us to recommend appropriate materials and fittings, and to create a design which optimises the use and aesthetics of the end product.
Custom-made options are available on most of the products in our range, and can be as simple as a different size, or a net with different fittings. We have also undertaken many projects where a customer comes to us with a basic sketch of an idea for a specific application and we work with them to bring it to life. We welcome all enquiries, from something standard to something unique.
The Image Gallery contains many examples of custom-made netting projects including:
- Metal framed elasticated nets for a personal aircraft
- Canvas bags for warehouses and transport
- Helmet netting for emergency services
- Seat pocket nets and assemblies for commercial aircrafts
- Netting for street and storefront displays
- Netting for use in films, theatre, and art projects
- For sports applications, including archery, golf, and rugby
- And many others.
Netting with custom or bespoke requirements are utilised in a number of industries and sectors such as:
- Emergency services such as fire engines, ambulances, and police vehicles
- Local government and councils
- Schools and colleges
- Food packaging and distribution
- Theatre and film production
- Art industry
- Retail sector e.g., shop window displays
- Zoos and gardens e.g., animal enclosure netting
- Personal use
We have a wide range of experience and expertise in designing and manufacturing nets to bespoke specifications, and even the image gallery showcases only a small sample of the custom projects we have undertaken.
Please contact us to discuss the requirements of your specific project. Whether the project is small or large, our dedicated team will work to find the best solution for you and to produce a product which is high quality, long lasting and user friendly.
Find out more
"*" indicates required fields