This 100m roll of hard wearing 10mm Monoflex bungee cord has a tough high tenacity polypropylene outer sheath with added UV protection. The solid natural rubber core also has UV protection.
The bungee cord is light, flexible, has high abrasion resistance, but is still very strong and durable.
Bungee cords are ideal for use in a large range of applications including:
- Tarpaulin and awning tie downs
- With kayaks, canoes and boats
- With publicity banners or streamers
- On trailers, cars, trucks, caravans, camper vans, skips and roof racks
- Within garages or sheds
- For use in gardens or greenhouses
- With outdoor or garden furniture
- With marquees
- For camping with tents, ground sheets and overhead covers
- In caravans or in mobile homes
- As a clothes line when travelling
- With trampolines
- To secure loose items in car boots, bicycles, or motorcycles
- On the top of seat pocket nets for use in cars, boats, aircrafts, trains and trucks
- With sandpit covers
- Luggage racks
- To secure boundary, fence or privacy netting.
Plastic hooks or balls or metal hooks or fittings can be added onto the bungee to modify them for different uses. These bungee cords are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. This bungee cord is available in black, but other colours may be available on request.