Available in a range of sizes and ready for every eventuality, our Extra Heavy-Duty Cargo Nets have a multitude of uses. They are ideal for use in construction, farming, transportation, warehousing, waste management industries.
Made with knotless high tenacity polypropylene with a 45mm mesh and a 5mm twine diameter, these are one of the strongest cargo nets we offer. Additionally, the edges of the net are reinforced for a clean finish and extra strength. These cargo nets are UV stable, and therefore the quality won’t diminish under the sun’s rays. Intended for high-impact, heavy-duty use, these nets are very adaptable, moulding to the shape any object that may be contained within them.
You can select whether to purchase our Extra Heavy Duty Cargo Nets with or without securing options. We offer a choice of a bungee cord or tie ropes, so you can select the option that best suits your requirements.
Why Choose Our Extra Heavy Duty Cargo Nets?
- High-quality construction for the most durable finish
- Incredibly versatile for industrial applications
- Weatherproof in both the sun and rain
- Available with or without securing options
- A wide range of sizes and colours.
Where can I use an Extra Heavy Duty Cargo Net?
- A load control solution for items such as boxes, bricks, crates or pallets
- To create a sports perimeter boundary
- To cover skips, containers, or tippers
- As netting on catamarans or boats.
If you can’t see the size, shape or colour you require in our online selection, please give us a call. We are able to provide a variety of bespoke options that may better suit your needs.