Available in a range of sizes, our Heavy Duty Cargo Nets strike a great balance between being strong and reliable, whilst still remaining suitable for many uses.
They are ideal for use within areas or industries such as:
- Construction to cover containers, skips or tippers
- Sports as ball stop boundary or partition nets
- Transport as load restraint nets on vans, lorries, trucks or flatbed vehicles
- Warehousing to cover pallets, racking or shelving
- Waste Management
- And many others.
Made with knotless high tenacity polypropylene, these nets have a mesh size of 45mm and a twine diameter of 3mm. Additionally, the edges of the net are reinforced for a clean finish and extra strength. These cargo nets are UV stable, and therefore the quality won’t diminish under the sun’s rays.
You can select whether to purchase our Heavy Duty Cargo Nets with or without securing options. We offer a choice of bungee ropes or tie ropes, so you can select the option that best suits your requirements.
Why Choose Our Heavy Duty Cargo Nets?
- High-quality construction for the most durable finish
- Incredibly versatile, use our multipurpose nets in a range of applications
- Weatherproof in both the sun and rain.
If you can’t see the size, shape or colour you require in our online selection, please give us a call. We are able to provide a variety of bespoke options that may better suit your needs.
There are no reviews yet.