Available in a range of sizes, debris netting, also known as debris containment netting, is made from high quality 270gsm blue polyethylene close mesh.
Some key features of the nets include:
- Reinforced edging for additional strength to prevent rips and tears
- Strong brass eyelets every 50cm around the periphery of the net
- Thick 8mm bungee cord threaded through the eyelets for easy installation and ease of use
- UV stabilised and weatherproof to withstand outdoor use year-round, rain or shine
- Air permeable to prevent billowing
- Breathable material that is rot-resistant
- Provides some protection against rain and wind penetration.
Where should you use debris netting?
- As a cover on a skip or container to keep items in, when stationary or on the move
- On scaffolding on construction sites to protect personnel, property, and the public from falling debris
- In combination with fall arrest nets or personnel safety nets to provide protection from smaller items or particles
- As a simple pest netting solution to protect plants and crops in gardens, allotments or farms form birds and insects
- In combination with chicken wire around poultry enclosures
- To create safe zones for airsoft and paintball sites
- And also for many other applications.
These long lasting and durable nets are extensively used by local government, councils and waste movement contractors. Additionally, construction, warehousing and transport sectors utilise these nets regularly. The nets are ready to use, simply attach the bungee around the fixing points and tighten as required to ensure the net stays in place.
Custom sizes are available upon request, as is fire retardant treatment to ensure the net is suitable for indoor use. Please contact us for details.
There are no reviews yet.