Roll Cage Trolley Net 122cm(W) X 129cm(H)
A high quality, heavy duty net which is custom designed to fit over the opening of a small metal roll cage. The net comes complete with fittings and is simple to use. Not only does this type of net help to keep items safe in transit, but more importantly, it also helps keep staff safe on the job. Custom sizes, colours, designs or fittings are available, please contact us for further information.
Custom designed to fit around a small metal roll cage trolley, the net measures 122cm wide by 129cm high.
The design only incorporates high quality, durable materials that are tried and tested in busy warehouse environments.
There are 6 heavy duty brass eyelets, 3 on each side of the net, to enable the attachment of hooks. The net incorporates some overlap around the sides of the roll cage to ensure items stay in place during transit. Customers have a choice between plastic hooks, or metal bungee hooks. Custom sizes, colours, designs, and fitting requirements are available on request.
Easy to Use and Effective
Ready to use, simply attach the three hooks down one side of the roll cage, and once filled, pull the net across the opening at the front and attach the hooks on the other side.
Not only does the net help protect items from damage if they fall out during transport, but it also keeps staff safe by reducing the trip hazard risk for an item that has fallen out during transport.
Features of the Net
• Custom made net with streamline design and reinforcement of any potential weak areas
• All materials are extremely durable, require minimum maintenance, and have excellent feedback from extensive testing within the busiest warehouse environments
• Easily fit the net across the front opening of the roll cage by means of the 6 attachment hooks
• There are no sharp edges or areas that will snag or interfere with daily use of the roll cage
• Supplied as a complete package including fittings.
Importantly, this design has minimal bulk but maximum benefit to the goods within the roll cage, as well as the safety of staff. In situations where time is essential, this takes the worry out of transporting items around a warehouse.
Please contact us for any custom requirements, and one of our team will be happy to advise.