Tennis windbreak nets are specifically manufactured to provide a barrier around a tennis court for protection against wind. Additionally the net acts as a ball stop, privacy or shade net, and can help keep the areas around the court and club looking clean and tidy.
Features of Tennis Windbreak Netting:
- Made from green woven High Density Polyethylene knitted tape
- 72% shade level
- Complete with a hem at the edge and brass eyelets at 50cm intervals for easy installation
- Durable, rot proof, weatherproof and UV treated
- Suitable for outdoor use.
The net is ready to use and easy to handle and install with clips, cable ties, cords, or other flexible fittings. Please ensure the correct tension is applied when installing the net to prevent it from billowing in the wind.
This versatile net is also suitable for use:
- In residential, commercial or public sites such as pool areas or gardens
- On construction and demolition sites
- Around outdoor public areas
- For golf courses or sports fields
- At outdoor events
- With landscaping
- As fencing
- For pet areas
- Around recycling sites
- And much more.